Some traditions are worth passing on. Some are worth perfecting.
We all walk a fine line between change for the sake of new versus change because it creates something better. As we developed the fourth generation Pronghorn, we looked back at the previous two decades of our most iconic boot. We extracted the best parts from each generation and created the new Pronghorn.
- CamoHide™ Leather Upper
- This upper is made from a full-grain leather that has been struck through with marbling that we call CamoHide. Because it is struck through the camo marbling will not fade or rub off.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Pronghorn Outsole
- This fourth generation outsole is extremely rugged and responds well in diverse terrain. It provides better grip and fits seamlessly into the Pronghorn’s streamlined, lower profile design.
- TERRA FORCE Platform
- Provides exceptional support and stability without the traditional weight.
- Fourth Generation
- We softened up the collar, constructed the footbed of lighter weight, more breathable material, and added pull loops and semi-locking laces for a secure fit.
- How It Fits
- This athletic fit of our DPH-1 last offers great heel capture and an anatomical forefoot that gives more room in the toe box. Fits true to size.
- 55 oz per pair
- Last Type
- Danner Pronghorn
Compare Pronghorn Styles
|Non-Insulated||Non-Insulated||400G Thinsulate Ultra||Non-Insulated||1200G Thinsulate Ultra||400G Thinsulate Ultra||800G Thinsulate Ultra||Non-Insulated|
|Realtree Xtra Green||Realtree Xtra||Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity||Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity|