As low as $150.00
Pick up in store
|Weight||24 oz per pair|
- Leather & Textile Upper
- We combine a durable leather with a lightweight textile to create an upper with modern performance and timeless Danner® durability.
- Mesh Lining
- Lightweight and breathable for total foot comfort.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Danner PlyoGo Midsole
- Ultra-lightweight EVA provides excellent cushioning with optimal weight savings.
- Vibram® 460 Outsole
- Self-adapting lugs and Vibram’s specially formulated Megagrip compound provide long-wearing resilience with incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Danner Trailguard
- Lightweight, seamless support with a roomier fit in the toe box and snug fit in the heel.
- How It Fits
- Inspired from trail running, the DT6 last features an 8mm offset from heel to toe with slightly more width in the forefoot for stability and a good-looking, everyday-wearable aesthetic.
Compare Trail 2650 Styles
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.