Pick up in store
A boot first. A sneaker second.
We didn't get our chops building athletic shoes. We make boots. So when we decided to create a lightweight trainer, we took our 80-plus years of experience and created a boot that acts like a shoe, not a shoe that acts like a boot. We recommend women select 1.5 to 2 full sizes down for correct fit.
|Weight||26 oz per pair|
|Color||Sage Green, Meets AFI 36-2903 Requirement for Optional Wear|
|Footbed||Open Cell Polyurethane|
|Toe Protection||Plain Toe|
- Synthetic Ultralight Upper
- For superior weight savings, we source some of the lightest weight synthetic materials with ultra-fast dry times.
- Abrasion Resistant Toe Cap
- For added durability, we've added a scuff-proof toe cap to the area that shows the most wear.
- Open Cell Polyurethane Footbed
- Our polyurethane footbed provides superior shock absorption with an additional layer of open cell construction for improved air circulation.
- EVA Midsole
- Known for its lightweight properties, EVA is a special polymer that provides excellent cushioning.
- Danner Tachyon Outsole
- 100% rubber for superior abrasion resistance and pentagonal lugs for maximum surface contact.
- Extended Sizes
- To accommodate more people, we've made this boot in extended sizes. We recommend women select 1.5 to 2 full sizes down for correct fit.
- How It Fits
- The DLE-01 last was designed to be an extension of the foot with superior forefoot and heel capture, stability and a more anatomical shape for comfort. The additional space in the toe box allows the foot to naturally react when bearing a heavy load or changing directions laterally in high intensity environments.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.