Grounded in action
This is tactical evolution. Drawing upon 10 years of knowledge gained since the original Striker release, we introduce the Striker® Bolt. The all-new TERRA FORCE® NEXT platform provides unprecedented responsiveness, comfort and stability, complemented by waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX protection and Vibram outsole durability. When your day is grounded in action, the Striker Bolt is more than ready.
- PU Coated, Polishable Leather & Nylon Upper
- To reduce the weight of the boot, we combine polishable, polyurethane coated leather with incredibly strong nylon.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Lace Garage
- Prevents loose laces from snagging or dragging. At the top of the boot's tongue is a stretch fabric pocket designed to tuck your lace ends into.
- Bi Fit Board
- By combining the shank, lasting board, and midsole into a single unified piece that is molded to match the shape and contours of our boots, we were able to reduce a significant amount of weight from the boot without sacrificing support.
- Vibram® Striker® Bolt Outsole
- The Striker® Bolt outsole is slip-resistant and offers maximum surface contact while gripping on and off pavement.
- TERRA FORCE NEXT Platform
- The TERRA FORCE NEXT platform combines an internal and external shank system which helps to provide arch support and torsion control. The Vibram SPE midsole brings comfort and durability without added weight.
- How It Fits
- The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- 40 oz per pair
- Bi Fit Board
- Last Type
- Vibram Striker Bolt
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.