Challenging ourselves to create a lightweight and quick-to-comfort boot that honors the trust and tradition of our iconic Danner Acadia, we developed the Stalwart. Featuring a Bi-Fit board that integrates the midsole, lasting board and shank into a single form, we were able to reduce weight while maintaining the durability that is synonymous with Danner. Built on a more athletic last, the Stalwart relies on our hand-crafted, stitchdown construction to uphold its strength and stability while a full-length, removable footbed provides the comfort needed for long hours in service.
|Weight||52 oz per pair|
|Outsole||Vibram® Kletterlift Light|
|Toe Protection||Plain Toe|
- Full-Grain Polishable Leather & 1000 Denier Nylon Upper
- To reduce the weight of the boot, we combine our smooth, full-grain leather with incredibly strong 1000 Denier nylon. This durable upper is completely polishable.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Bi Fit Board
- By combining the shank, lasting board, and midsole into a single unified piece that is molded to match the shape and contours of our boots, we were able to reduce a significant amount of weight from the boot without sacrificing support.
- Vibram® Kletterlift Light Outsole
- This lighter weight version of the classic Kletterlift outsole is oil-and-slip-resistant with low lugs for urban environments. It also features the Vibram TC4T compound for added durability.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits
- The 610 is our most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. Please note we are unable to replace the liner on this style due to the more technical construction of our lightweight Bi-Fit board. This boot is eligible for a boot stretch, basic and resole packages. See our Recrafting page.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.