AN UPDATED LOOK ON OUR CLASSIC SILHOUETTE
Built in the golden era of backpacking, our original Danner Light was constructed to be rugged, water resistant, and stable on any terrain. The new Danner Light Cascade holds true to those same principles and is made in our Portland, Oregon, factory. Updated with a full-grain, Sienna Cache leather, we've added a Dri-Lex lining for added breathability and a Vibram Kletterlift outsole for lightweight functionality. Our classic stitchdown construction provides stability underfoot and a timeless design that looks as good as the trails it follows.
|Weight||61 oz per pair|
|Outsole||Vibram® 148 Kletterlift|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Manufacturing||Made in USA|
Made in USA
This classification of manufacturing is our promise that this product was built from top to bottom in our Portland, Ore. factory. Our USA Made boots are built with the same commitment to superior craftsmanship that we’ve been known for since 1932.
- Full-Grain Leather & 1000 Denier Nylon Upper
- Made from a combination of our premium full-grain leather and 1000 Denier nylon, this upper is extremely durable.
- Ideal for warm-to-hot weather conditions, Dri-Lex provides excellent vapor transport, is extremely quick drying, resists odor and mildew, and is completely breathable.
- Sienna Cache Leather
- Subtle color variations give this leather an antiqued effect that patinas beautifully over time.
- Vibram® Kletterlift Outsole
- Specifically designed for comfort and durability; the heel provides superb shock absorption and the rubber compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits
- The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of paid services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Compare Danner Light Styles
Danner Boots in the Wild
Tag us on Instagram @dannerboots and use #Danner in your caption for a chance to be featured.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.
Danner Merino Lightweight Hiking Socks
Crew - GraySale Price $18.00
Danner Hydro Flask
Coffee Wide Mouth - Black$35.00
Danner Application Brush$7.00
Danner Trucker Cap
Charcoal/Old Gold - Mountain Patch$27.00
Danner Go There Trucker Cap
Black/Birch/Caramel - Flyfisher$27.00
Large Buffing Brush$10.00
Run Time Lightweight Work Sock
Ankle - GraySale Price $17.00
Run Time Lightweight Work Sock
Crew - GraySale Price $20.00
Danner Evergreen Socks
Crew - GraphiteSale Price $24.00
Alpinecho x Danner
Mountain Light Sticker$4.00