OR State Parks Centennial
Pick up in store
An Iconic Boot Built to Explore Oregon
Our iconic USA-made hiking boot, inspired by the Oregon wilderness with a limited-edition Oregon State Parks 100th Anniversary logo deboss and retro yellow and green hiking laces. A rock-solid platform with GORE-TEX breathable waterproofing and a Vibram® Kletterlift outsole with Megagrip excels in the wide variety of terrain and conditions found in our home state. $100 from each pair sold will be donated to Oregon State Parks Explorer Series.
|Weight||62 oz per pair|
|Outsole||Vibram 148 Kletterlift Megagrip|
|Manufacturing||Made in USA|
Made in USA
This classification of manufacturing is our promise that this product was built from top to bottom in our Portland, Ore. factory. Our USA Made boots are built with the same commitment to superior craftsmanship that we’ve been known for since 1932.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper
- To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Removable Airthotic Foam Footbed
- Inspired by Danner's original Airthotic instep cup, the new updated Ortholite® Airthotic features the same support as the original but with long-lasting Ortholite® cushion. Machine washable and antimicrobial.
- Vibram® Kletterlift Outsole with Megagrip
- Specifically designed for comfort and durability; the heel provides superb shock absorption and the Vibram® Megagrip compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits
- The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of paid services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Compare Mountain Light Styles
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.