OR State Parks Centennial
Pick up in store
Celebrate Oregon State Parks in Retro Style
An easy-wearing, versatile boot that celebrates Oregon State Parks. This limited-edition colorway of our retro-inspired Jag hiker takes inspiration from Oregon’s lush evergreen forests. It features a suede and nylon upper, versatile waffle outsole and Danner Dry waterproof protection for the ideal balance of comfort and performance for everyday adventures. $50 from each pair sold will be donated to Oregon State Parks Explorer Series.
|Weight||34 oz per pair|
Arctic0 to 70F
Cold0 to 70F
Mild0 to 70F
- Suede & Nylon Upper
- Suede leather and abrasion-resistant nylon work together to create a super durable, comfortable upper.
- Danner Dry
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Danner Plyolite® midsole
- Danner® Plyolite® midsole offers lightweight comfort and shock absorption.
- Retro Danner
- This waffle outsole is designed to adapt to a variety of terrains, from sidewalks to light trails.
- How It Fits
- Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Compare Jag Styles
Danner Boots in the Wild
Tag us on Instagram @dannerboots and use #Danner in your caption for a chance to be featured.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.