Pick up in store
Built for long trails and steep scrambles
Inspired by classic European mountaineering boots, the Mount Adams was built in our Portland, Oregon, factory with a solid Vibram outsole to provide superior impact absorption and extra abrasion resistance. For additional protection, we added a molded toe cap, double-stitched full-grain leather upper and GORE-TEX waterproof lining. Offered in regular and wide widths, this boot has great heel capture while still offering a roomier fit in the forefoot and toe box. The Mount Adams, named after one of the most isolated volcanoes in the Pacific Northwest, is incredibly durable, surprisingly light, and designed for exploring trails in the Cascade Range and beyond.
|Weight||53 oz per pair|
|Outsole||Vibram® Mt. Adams|
|Manufacturing||Made in USA with Imported Components|
Made in USA with Imported Components
We source the best materials from around the world and utilize some construction work overseas before shipping partially assembled components to be finished in our Portland, Oregon factory. Once in our factory, the boot uppers are formed and the entire bottom of the boot is constructed by hand, giving us greater control over the finished product. This manufacturing process allows us to bring you a less expensive USA made boot without compromising the quality you expect from Danner.
- Full-Grain Leather & Nylon Upper
- For a durable and highly abrasion resistant upper, we combine our premium leather with nylon panels.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Speed Lace System
- Our special hardware allows you to tighten from toe to top with one swift tug for a secure, tight fit.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- PU Midsole
- With integrated polypropylene board to provide support underneath the entire length of the foot.
- How It Fits
- The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.