No Strings Attached
Not every day calls for things to be laced up, tightened down and serious. Sometimes it’s nice to be able to toss your boots on, or off easily, with comfort to spare. That’s why we built the Mountain 600 Chelsea. We borrowed the ultra-cushioning Vibram SPE midsole from our award-winning Mountain 600 to provide daylong comfort. For the sole, we kept the same lightweight, but grippy, Vibram Fuga outsole that makes the Mountain 600 so capable. A full-grain leather, non-waterproof upper matched with a flexible Ariaprene collar makes the Mountain 600 Chelsea slip on or off easily – perfect for kicking around town or working on a project close to home.
Skip the lacesWith durable pull tabs and a flexible Ariaprene collar, the Mountain 600 Chelsea allows you to slip into your day with ease. Living up to our reputation for durability, we built the upper with premium, full-grain leather that's strong enough to knock out weekend chores or take an impromptu romp through the woods. Plus, we made sure the Mountain 600 Chelsea is still refined enough for a night out on the town or Sunday brunch.
Keep it lightThe Danner Mountain 600 features the Vibram SPE (Specialized Performance Elastomer) midsole, an all-new, technical compound engineered to deliver greater comfort and flexibility. Created with a unique co-polymer blend of synthetic natural rubber and EVA, this midsole improves resiliency, cushioning, and durability, while minimizing weight.
Get a gripBy combining the SPE midsole with the Vibram Fuga outsole, we were able to achieve the perfect balance between flexibility and traction. The pliable SPE midsole and flex lines of the Fuga outsole allow your foot to expand to a wider surface, while the unique self-adaptive lug pattern grips at multiple angles. This combination provides ultimate stability when traversing across rocky trails or scree. The entire outsole is infused with Vibram’s Megagrip rubber technology for ultimate hold on wet and dry terrain.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper
- To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- Flexible Collar
- An Ariaprene™ collar allows maximum flexibility and support while allowing the boot to be easily slipped on and off.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Vibram® SPE Midsole
- This rubberized EVA midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and won’t break down as easily. This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support.
- Vibram® Fuga Outsole
- With its self-adapting lugs and specially formulated Megagrip compound, this outsole provides incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- How It Fits
- Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included. Please note the Mountain 600 fits slightly large and we recommend sizing down a half size for best fit.
- 29 oz per pair
- Saddle Tan
- Last Type
- Vibram Fuga
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.