Versatile comfort for on and off the trail
The Mountain 503 is a true mountain sneaker – versatile enough for light hiking and everyday casual use. The upper design is inspired by our legendary Mountain Light hiking boot, matched with a lightweight, rubber outsole and a classic tread pattern. This waterproof, premium boot will help keep your feet dry and warm on your next adventure.
- Full-Grain Leather and Suede Upper
- To allow more comfort around sensitive parts of the foot, we use select pieces of softer suede in addition to our strong and durable full-grain leather.
- Danner Dry
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Two Lace Options
- Because you can never have too many laces, this pair comes with an alternative color.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Danner Mountain 503 Outsole
- Full rubber with a classic hiking tread pattern make this outsole suitable for all town-to-trail excursions.
- How It Fits
- Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.
- 33 oz per pair
- Last Type
- Danner® Dry
- Danner Mountain 503
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.