Some boots climb mountains. Others climb worksites.
By incorporating top-of-the-line materials like Vibram with a weight-saving platform, we made our tough, versatile work boot feel like the kind of boot you want to put on at the end of a long day. This new last is designed to cup your heel for a secure fit while offering a little more room in the toe box to accommodate feet that are carrying heavy loads. It also comes with a dual-density EVA midsole for extra shock absorption and comfort. The oil- and slip-resistant outsole has a low profile 90-degree heel, making it versatile enough for indoor and outdoor work. For really tough jobs it has an abrasion-resistant heel cap, an all-leather upper, a non-metallic safety toe and a breathable, moisture-wicking liner for warm weather.
Ergonomic fitTo truly create something new, one must start from the ground up. In footwear, that begins with the development of a footwear last, a solid form that literally shapes the fit and performance of the boot. When we designed the last for the Vicious, we took in part the ergonomic structure of the foot, focusing our attention on allowing the toes to naturally splay, and narrowing the heel to lock the foot in place. We then designed the composite safety toe specifically around the last, maintain the integrity of its fit.
Unconventional supportThe Trailguard platform is a unique construction that saves weight and provides torsional strength by integrating an extremely durable TPU shank into the midsole, while the EVA midsole provides cushioning properties. By molding the midsole directly to the outsole and removing a seam, we eliminated weight and added strength. An extremely comfortable and supportive work boot, the Vicious challenges the traditional ideals of how a work boot should perform.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper
- To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- Mesh Lining
- Lightweight and breathable for total foot comfort.
- Speed Lace System
- Our special hardware allows you to tighten from toe to top with one swift tug for a secure, tight fit.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Composite Toe (NMT)
- Our composite toe is non-metallic, does not transmit heat or cold, nor will it set off metal detectors. As expected, it meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- oil and slip resistant
- Our oil-and-slip resistant outsoles have been certified to meet OSHA safety standards.
- Vibram® Vicious Outsole
- Oil- and slip-resistant with a low-profile 90° heel.
- How It Fits
- The DLE-01 last was designed to be an extension of the foot with superior forefoot and heel capture, stability and a more anatomical shape for comfort. The additional space in the toe box allows the foot to naturally react when bearing a heavy load or changing directions laterally in high intensity environments.
- 48 oz per pair
- Oil & Slip Resistant
- Cushioning Polyurethane
- EH Certified
- Last Type
- Vibram Vicious
- ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH, ASTM F2892-11 EH
- Toe Protection
- Composite Toe (NMT)
Compare Vicious Styles
|Non-Insulated||Non-Insulated||Non-Insulated||Non-Insulated||Non-Insulated||Non-Insulated||Non-Insulated||Non-Insulated||400G Thinsulate Ultra|
|EH Certified||EH Certified||EH Certified||EH Certified||EH Certified||EH Certified||EH Certified||EH Certified||EH Certified|
|Composite Toe (NMT)||Composite Toe (NMT)||Composite Toe (NMT)||Plain Toe||Plain Toe||Composite Toe (NMT)||Plain Toe||Composite Toe (NMT)||Composite Toe (NMT)|
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.