4.5" Brown/Orange MET/NMT
4.5" Brown/Orange MET/NMT
Out of Stock
Pick up in store
Some boots climb mountains. Others climb worksites.
By incorporating top-of-the-line materials like GORE-TEX and Vibram with a weight-saving platform, we made our tough, versatile work boot feel like the kind of boot you want to put on at the end of a long day. This new last is designed to cup your heel for a secure fit while offering a little more room in the toe box to accommodate feet that are carrying heavy loads. It also comes with a dual-density EVA midsole for extra shock absorption and comfort. The oil- and slip-resistant outsole has a low profile 90-degree heel making it versatile enough for indoor and outdoor work. For really tough jobs it has an abrasion-resistant heel cap, an all-leather upper, a non-metallic safety toe, floating metatarsal guard and a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX liner.
|Weight||53 oz per pair|
|Best For||All-Around Work|
|Protection||EH Rated, Met Guard|
|Safety||ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 MT EH|
|Toe Protection||Composite Toe (NMT)|
- Full-Grain Leather Upper
- To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Speed Lace System
- Our special hardware allows you to tighten from toe to top with one swift tug for a secure, tight fit.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Metatarsal Guard
- Floating PU metatarsal guard provides impact protection across the top of the foot while maintaining flexibility and lasting comfort.
- EVA Midsole
- Known for its lightweight properties, EVA is a special polymer that provides excellent cushioning.
- 90º heel
- Added safety for boots used on steep terrain, climbing in and out of equipment, and use with certain tools.
- Vibram® Vicious Outsole
- Oil- and slip-resistant with a low-profile 90° heel.
- Danner Trailguard
- Lightweight and supportive, the Trailguard TPU shank provides stability and underfoot protection on rough, uneven terrain.
- How It Fits
- The DLE-01 last was designed to be an extension of the foot with superior forefoot and heel capture, stability and a more anatomical shape for comfort. The additional space in the toe box allows the foot to naturally react when bearing a heavy load or changing directions laterally in high intensity environments.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Compare Vicious Styles
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.