Overbuilt for the toughest of job sites.
The reality is job sites are brutal on boots. We knew the Trakwelt had to be built to take on the abuse of the harshest sites; day after day, job after job. Constructed with a beefy Goodyear Welt that creates a stable bond between the sole and upper, the Trakwelt is designed for long-lasting durability.
BUILT FOR THE LONG HAULThe reality is job sites are brutal on boots. We knew that the Trakwelt had to be built to take on the abuse of the harshest sites; day after day, job after job. Constructed with a beefy Goodyear Welt that creates a stable bond between the sole and upper, the Trakwelt is designed for long-lasting durability.
HARD WEARING, EASY TO WEARBeing on your feet all day lets you know real quick if your boots feel good or not. For the Trakwelt we wanted to make sure they’d keep your feet comfortable from lacing them up in the morning until you kick them off at night. But, that comfort couldn’t come at the cost of durability. To strike that critical balance we used a cushy ortholite footbed and paired it with a polyurethane midsole and strategically placed shock absorbing zones in the heel and forefoot where feet take a beating. The combination means the Trakwelt provides lightweight all day comfort that’ll last.
FIRM FOOTING FOR UNCERTAIN DAYSConfident footing on the job site is a must. Knowing your feet are stable means you can focus on getting the work done right. For the Trakwelt, we used a Goodyear welt construction to create a strong bond between the rugged upper and an outsole that is ready to take on any challenge. With an oil-and-slip resistant rubber, a 90 degree heel, and rugged lugs for great traction no matter what you’re stepping on, you can be sure that every step is secure.
- Nubuck Leather Upper
- Our top-grain leather is sanded on the outside to give it a slight nap with a velvet-like feel. This leather upper is extremely durable, while offering a shorter and more comfortable break-in period.
- Danner Dry
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Abrasion Resistant Toe Cap
- For added durability, we've added a scuff-proof toe cap to the area that shows the most wear.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- PU Midsole
- With integrated polypropylene board to provide support underneath the entire length of the foot.
- Danner Trakwelt Outsole
- The Danner® Trakwelt outsole offers oil-and-slip resistant, rugged outdoor traction as well as a 90° heel.
- Goodyear Welt Construction
- Comparable durability and longevity to our stitchdown construction, the Goodyear welt construction creates a stable, long-lasting attachment of the outsole the the upper of the boot.
- How It Fits
- The 610 is our most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
- 69 oz per pair
- Oil & Slip Resistant
- Cushioning Polyurethane
- EH Certified
- ASTM F2892-11 EH
- Last Type
- Danner® Dry
- Danner® Trakwelt
- ASTM F2892-11 EH
- Toe Protection
- Plain Toe
Compare Trakwelt Styles
|EH Certified||EH Certified||EH Certified||EH Certified||EH Certified||EH Certified|
|Plain Toe||Composite Toe (NMT)||Plain Toe||Composite Toe (NMT)||Plain Toe||Composite Toe (NMT)|
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.