Pick up in store
Outlast your shift with underfoot comfort
Built for those who spend long hours on the hard surfaces of factories, machine shops and warehouses, the Ironsoft upholds Danner's long-held tradition of rugged durability and underfoot support in a surprisingly comfortable and lightweight waterproof work boot.
|Weight||56 oz per pair|
|Traction||Oil & Slip Resistant|
|Footbed||Cushioning Molded PU|
|Outsole||Danner® Ironsoft TPU|
|Certification||ASTM F2892-11 EH|
|Toe Protection||Plain Toe|
- Full-Grain Leather Upper
- To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- Danner Dry
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Ironsoft Comfort
- Built with a two-part comfort system for maximum cushioning underfoot, we combined a dual density polyurethane midsole with shock absorbing zones under the heel and forefoot.
- Danner Ironsoft Outsole
- This unique TPU outsole is significantly lighter than rubber without sacrificing durability. Designed for those who need long-lasting support and comfort with oil- and slip-resistant traction.
- How It Fits
- The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.