End the work day as strong as you started
Zero break-in time, no hot spots, and plenty of room in the toes - these are just a few of the things you'll notice after a day spent in our Crafter work boots. Spend some more time in them and you’ll appreciate the durability of the nubuck leather and the waterproof protection of the Danner Dry liner; but it’s the extra-plush DCS footbed that you’ll appreciate long after you've called it a day.
Triple-stitched, extra-durable nubuck leather.The word “Danner” is stamped into the side of these boots. That alone tells you they were designed to withstand their share of punishment. But there’s more to it than a name. We build the Crafter with durable nubuck leather and triple stitching at critical stress points, ensuring that they’ll hold together when other boots would fail.
Safety comes first, but comfort is a close second.The employee handbook calls for safety toes. That’s fine. But it doesn’t stipulate sore, cramped feet. The Crafter utilizes a premium non-metal safety toe, complete with a generous toe box—the kind that’s more comfortable without sacrificing on safety. Our non-metallic toe adds to the Crafter’s overall comfort while meeting or exceeding ASTM F2413-11 M 1/75 C/75 standards.
Tough as hell. But only on the outside.Under the Crafter’s rugged exterior lies a surprisingly comfortable footbed. Where most boots at this price utilize thin insoles over stiff outsoles, the Crafter is built with the patent pending Danner Comfort System. The DCS footbed uses a deep, full-length polyurethane core for all-day comfort. The Crafter also features a wide toe box and specialized heel clip for the ideal balance of comfort and support.
There is no stepping around the jobsiteOiled nubuck leather is extremely durable. It’s also naturally waterproof. That’s why premium work boots have been using it for years. To build the Crafter, we pair thick nubuck with Danner Dry lining. The result is a waterproof boot that also wicks sweat away from your feet.
- Nubuck Oiled Leather Upper
- We take our top-grain, velvet-like nubuck and oil it to improve its water resistance. This leather upper is extremely durable , while offering a shorter and more comfortable break-in period.
- Danner Dry
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Composite Toe (NMT)
- Our composite toe is non-metallic, does not transmit heat or cold, nor will it set off metal detectors. As expected, it meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- oil and slip resistant
- Our oil-and-slip resistant outsoles have been certified to meet OSHA safety standards.
- Plush Dual Density Footbed with Airthotic® Heel Clip
- This patent-pending, plush, dual-density footbed provides superior cushioning, underfoot venting for maximum airflow and Airthotic® heel clip for support.
- 90º heel
- Added safety for boots used on steep terrain, climbing in and out of equipment, and use with certain tools.
- Danner Comfort System
- Combining the benefits of a lightweight cup sole with a patent-pending, dual density footbed, this construction method focuses on everyday comfort.
- How It Fits
- Designed for optimal comfort in the wellington style, the DCP1-H last was built around our patent-pending, ultra-plush footbed. It runs true-to-size with a broader toe box for a more athletic and responsive fit.
- 64 oz per pair
- Oil & Slip Resistant
- Patent-Pending Plush Dual-Density
- EH Certified
- Last Type
- DCP1-H Wellington
- Danner® Dry
- Danner Crafter
- ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH
- Toe Protection
- Composite Toe (NMT)
Compare Crafter Styles
|Non-Insulated||Non-Insulated||Non-Insulated||Non-Insulated||Non-Insulated||Non-Insulated||Non-Insulated||600G Thinsulate Ultra|
|EH Certified||EH Certified||EH Certified||EH Certified||EH Certified||EH Certified||EH Certified||EH Certified|
|Composite Toe (NMT)||Plain Toe||Plain Toe||Plain Toe||Composite Toe (NMT)||Plain Toe||Composite Toe (NMT)||Composite Toe (NMT)|
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.