Double-shift ready, supervisor approved.
For more than 85 years, Danner has proven its worth to those that demand serious work boots. When it comes to rugged outdoor work, we know how to overbuild, but when it comes to indoor manufacturing needs we understand that sometimes less is more. The Black Belt gets its name from lean manufacturing practices and is built in our Portland, Ore. factory. Wearing more like a tennis shoe than a boot, the Black Belt is breathable, lightweight and comfortable right from the start. Available with safety options for ESD requirement and for those without. A lot has changed since 1932, but our commitment to making best-in-class work boots has not.
- Full-Grain Leather & Textile Upper
- For a highly abrasion resistant upper, we combine our premium full-grain leather with durable water repellent (DWR) treated nylon panels.
- Mesh Lining
- Lightweight and breathable for total foot comfort.
- Non-Metallic Hardware
- 100% metal free hardware.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- EVA Midsole
- Known for its lightweight properties, EVA is a special polymer that provides excellent cushioning.
- Danner Black Belt Outsole
- Oil-and-slip-resistant rubber provides superior traction and durability.
- How It Fits
- Based on one of our most popular lasts, the DPDX2 has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the job or on the trail, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile even with a safety toe.
- 32 oz per pair
- Oil & Slip Resistant
- Nylon Shank
- Last Type
- Danner Black Belt
- Made in USA with Imported Components
- ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH
- Toe Protection
- Composite Toe (NMT)
Made in USA with Imported Components
We source the best materials from around the world and utilize some construction work overseas before shipping partially assembled components to be finished in our Portland, Oregon factory. Once in our factory, the boot uppers are formed and the entire bottom of the boot is constructed by hand, giving us greater control over the finished product. This manufacturing process allows us to bring you a less expensive USA made boot without compromising the quality you expect from Danner.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.