Bold patterns and technical features
If you are looking to add some style to your performance sock collection, the Santa Fe combines bold patterns with technical benefits. Darn Tough uses a unique, seamless construction technology to create a lightweight, dense sock with an undetectable toe seam, ensuring a performance fit with no slipping or bunching. Made in Vermont with fine gauge merino wool, these socks keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Anti-microbial and breathable, these socks can be worn more than once while you're traveling or even if you just missed laundry day.
- Darn Tough Light Cushion
- A thin layer of cushioning along base of foot for a closer, lightweight fit inside your boot. Features a zero friction heel, True Seamless construction, fine gauge knitting, and is naturally antimicrobial.
- Darn Tough Guarantee
- Darn Tough socks come with a lifetime guarantee that is simple; if their socks are not the most comfortable, durable and best fitting socks you have ever owned, customers can return them for another pair. Please visit the Darn Tough guarantee page for complete details.
- About Darn Tough
- The sign outside their Northfield, Vermont mill reads “Nobody ever outsourced anything for quality.” Darn Tough makes socks. That is all they do and that is all they have ever done. They use the finest raw materials, latest knitting technology, and are so confident in every pair of socks that they offer an unconditional lifetime guarantee. If you can put a hole in their socks, they will replace them free of charge.
- Made in USA
- Fabric Content
- 50% Nylon / 47% Merino Wool / 3% Lycra Spandex
- Care Instructions
- Machine Wash Warm, Tumble or Line Dry, Do Not Bleach