Trustworthy on trails both paved and blazed
At Danner we have a rich tradition in hiking boots. That tradition provides us a wealth of inspiration and a lofty standard to meet when it comes to new additions. The Skyridge is the result of us always remaining true to that rich tradition. Lightweight with a modern aesthetic, the Skyridge is refined enough for urban weekday pursuits, but aggressive enough for impromptu adventure after hours. It’s the boot for the daily side of an adventurous life.
- Suede & Wool
- These uppers are constructed from thick, durable suede with panels of wool.
- Danner Dry
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- EVA Midsole
- Known for its lightweight properties, EVA is a special polymer that provides excellent cushioning.
- Danner Skyridge Outsole
- Full rubber with a multi-directional lugs make this outsole suitable for all town-to-trail excursions.
- How It Fits
- Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.
- 34 oz per pair
- Last Type
- Danner® Dry
- Danner Skyridge
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.