When the Trail Calls, Be Ready.
Built for life in the city, the Overlook provides everyday sneaker comfort that's ready to hit the trail at a moment's notice. It features a dual-density midsole that's firmer around the edges for stability and softer in the middle for traction where you need it most. The EnduroKnit upper is made of water-resistant, super strong knit that meets Danner's rigorous standards for durability. Triangle lugs on the outsole give you lots of surface contact for reliable grip on a variety of surfaces, from sidewalks to sandy trails.
|Weight||27 oz per pair|
|Shank||Bi Fit Board|
- Full-Grain Leather Upper
- To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Vibram® Overlook Outsole
- The Overlook Outsole with Megagrip technology features adaptive lugs and ample surface contact for versatile traction in urban and outdoor environments.
- Stitchdown Heel
- For added stability, the heel of this style uses a stitchdown construction method.
- How It Fits
- Inspired from trail running, the DT6 last features an 8mm offset from heel to toe with slightly more width in the forefoot for stability and a good-looking, everyday-wearable aesthetic.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Compare Overlook Styles
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.