Pick up in store
From car campers to global nomads to minimalist travelers, Danner created the lightweight and packable Forest Chukka for adventure seekers of all kinds. The boots are made of soft and comfortable leather, with a leather-lined footbed that wicks moisture and resists odor. From the airport arrivals terminal to the local farmer's market, every step is cushioned by a thick PU midsole. The interlocking outsoles help the boots fit neatly into your backpack or suitcase for space-saving efficiency.
|Weight||24 oz per pair|
- Shearling Upper
- Premium and durable, this shearling upper features natural wool insulation inside to maintain body temperature for total comfort all-day long.
- Polyurethane Footbed
- Our low-density polyurethane footbed provides lightweight cushioning and lasting durability.
- Danner® Nomad Outsole
- This grippy outsole is composed of natural reground rubber.
- Packable Design
- Features a lightweight, packable design with interlocking outsoles.
- How It Fits
- Designed with travel in mind, the 677 last evolves the fit of our popular Trail 2650 hiker with ample room in the forefoot for comfort and stability while maintaining a sleek profile.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Compare Forest Styles
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.