Athletic performance meets maximum comfort
Training and preparation make up the foundation of a successful mission. In environments where every ounce matters, it's important that the energy you expend with each step is returned, keeping you comfortable and well supported when you need it the most.
- Danner Direct Only
- This classic boot is handcrafted in our Portland, Ore. factory. While most of our boots are available through our many retail partners, this exclusive style is only available for purchase directly through our website
or in our Danner stores.
- Suede & Nylon Upper
- Suede leather and abrasion-resistant nylon work together to create a super durable, comfortable upper.
- Air Mesh Lining
- Breathable, moisture-wicking air mesh lining and ventilation technology for comfort in hot weather.
- USAF Optional Wear
- Meets US Air Force AFI 36-2903 requirement for optional wear.
- Double rivet speed lacer for secure heel lock with lace-to-toe upper design for adjustable fit.
- Vibram® Technology
- Features both Vibram® midsole and outsole material compounds that were calibrated for shock absorption and comfort.
- How It Fits
- The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- 48 oz per pair
- Sage Green
- Last Type
- Air Mesh
- TAA Compliant
- AFI 36-2903 requirement for optional wear
- Toe Protection
- Plain Toe
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.