30+ years of hiking boot greatness
The Mt. Light Overton is a street-ready inspiration of the original Mt. Light, one of the most iconic backpacking boots of our time. Maintaining our high standards, we crafted this iteration with an olive-toned single vamp leather, our classic Mt. Light silhouette and the strength and durability of our elite Danner stitchdown construction. Offering up a modern twist on this classic boot, we stitched in a Vibram Cristy outsole which won't track mud or dirt, helping you keep that shag carpet presentable.
- Suede Upper
- These uppers are made from rich, thick, durable suede.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Vibram® Cristy Outsole
- Maximum surface traction without the build-up. This soft rubber compound guarantees cushion and traction on various terrain, but performs best in indoor environments on smooth surfaces, such as concrete and wood. Not recommended for daily use on asphalt.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits
- This EE width is designed to fit an average width foot, similar to a D width. The 650 EE last offers a more relaxed fit for casual, everyday wear while still offering support and stability. Since this style runs a little long, we recommend sizing down a half size for the best fit.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- 53 oz per pair
- Last Type
- 650 EE
- Vibram Cristy
- Made in USA
Made in USA
This classification of manufacturing is our promise that this product was built from top to bottom in our Portland, Ore. factory. Our USA Made boots are built with the same commitment to superior craftsmanship that we’ve been known for since 1932.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.