Setting the standard with GORE-TEX liners since 1979
As far as this boot is concerned, it's still the golden era of backpacking. To build it, Danner bootmakers sought out leathers similar to those used on the original Danner Light, introduced in 1979. This classic-inspired boot features stitchdown construction and a Vibram Kletterlift outsole for stable traction on a variety of terrain. The Danner Light Khaki is still built by hand, in our Portland, Oregon factory with rich full grain leather, denier nylon panels and a waterproof GORE-TEX liner.
- Full-Grain Leather & 1000 Denier Nylon Upper
- Made from a combination of our premium full-grain leather and 1000 Denier nylon, this upper is extremely durable.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Vibram® Kletterlift Outsole
- Specifically designed for comfort and durability; the heel provides superb shock absorption and the rubber compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits
- This EE width is designed to fit an average width foot, similar to a D width. The 650 EE last offers a more relaxed fit for casual, everyday wear while still offering support and stability. Since this style runs a little long, we recommend sizing down a half size for the best fit.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- 61 oz per pair
- Last Type
- 650 EE
- VIbram Kletterlift
- Made in USA
Made in USA
This classification of manufacturing is our promise that this product was built from top to bottom in our Portland, Ore. factory. Our USA Made boots are built with the same commitment to superior craftsmanship that we’ve been known for since 1932.