Rugged style for everyday pursuits
Channeling the aesthetics of Danner’s classic hunting and rugged outdoor work boots, the North Fork Rambler is a versatile addition to the line. Featuring stitchdown construction and lace-to-toe design, this boot is paired with rich, long-lasting leather and a padded liner for extra comfort. The result is a lightweight Danner boot built for everyday wear with a relaxed fit and grippy outsole. The North Fork Rambler’s timeless looks will easily take you from an afternoon walk with the dog to the newest beer garden with friends and any impromptu adventures in between.
Looks good, wears great.Our durability standards are never up for debate, but we love a comfortable pair of boots as much as the next person. To find that balance with the North Folk Rambler, we featured a rich leather, that only gets better over time, yet easily passes our strict military spec materials standards and stress testing. Paired with a plush, padded liner made of breathable foam, the North Fork Rambler will keep you coming back for daylong comfort.
Traction that's always in styleWith exemplary traction and durability, the Vibram Kletterlift outsole has long been a Danner staple. For the North Fork Rambler, we teamed up with Vibram to find an outsole with Kletterlift benefits, but in a slimmed down version for day-to-day use. The solution was Vibram’s Q330 outsole. It uses the same lug pattern as the Kletterlift, but with a blown rubber compound to substantially decrease the weight and improve cushioning underfoot.
Time tested designDecade after decade, our iconic stitchdown construction proves itself for overall stability and durability. It stands up to our rigorous testing, and it will stand up to the demands of your daily life. So, it was a given that we’d use our timeless construction method to build the North Folk Rambler. To ensure you get the right fit every time, we incorporated the Danner lace-to-toe design for the perfect fit. Proven technology for a boot you can rely on every day.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper
- To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- Padded Liner
- For added comfort, this boot features a padded, moisture-wicking liner.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot.
- How It Fits
- Portland made 503 last has a casual fit without compromising Danner's comfortable lace-to-toe construction. Fits true to size.
- 34 oz per pair
- Last Type
- Padded, Moisture-Wicking
- Vibram Q330
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.