North Fork Rambler
North Fork Rambler
Pick up in store
Rugged style for everyday pursuits
Channeling the aesthetics of Danner’s classic hunting and rugged outdoor work boots, the North Fork Rambler is a versatile addition to the line. Featuring stitchdown construction and lace-to-toe design, this boot is paired with rich, long-lasting leather and a padded liner for extra comfort. The result is a lightweight Danner boot built for everyday wear with a relaxed fit and grippy outsole. The North Fork Rambler’s timeless looks will easily take you from an afternoon walk with the dog to the newest beer garden with friends and any impromptu adventures in between.
|Weight||34 oz per pair|
- Full-Grain Leather Upper
- To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- Padded Liner
- For added comfort, this boot features a padded, moisture-wicking liner.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Vibram® Q330 Outsole
- Inspired by classic Vibram® designs, this outsole features a soft rubber compound with light weight and superb cushioning for traversing the city streets and beyond.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot.
- How It Fits
- Portland made 503 last has a casual fit without compromising Danner's comfortable lace-to-toe construction. Fits true to size.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.