Lost Coast Sandal
Lost Coast Sandal
Pick up in store
Keep your toes open to summer's possibilities
We build a lot of boots and shoes at Danner, but when the temperature spikes, we like sandals as much as anyone. What we’ve never liked is the lack of performance. So we took some cues from our popular Mountain 600 hiking boots and built the sandal we've always wanted — the Lost Coast. Starting with the fit, we developed a specific strapping system and supportive footbed that comfortably secures your foot in place. Megagrip technology from Vibram gives the Lost Coast trail-capable traction that will allow you to easily make your way from beach to campsite. Wherever your adventures take you this summer, the Lost Coast will provide comfort and grip to get you there and back with unparalleled performance from a sandal.
|Weight||16 oz per pair|
|Outsole||Vibram® Black Sands|
- Leather and Neoprene Upper
- The Lost Coast sandal is designed to lock the foot into place and keep it cupped within the sandal. The neoprene lined leather strap is constructed to maintain its fit over time and not stretch out as much as traditional leather strapped sandals.
- EVA Midsole
- Known for its lightweight properties, EVA is a special polymer that provides excellent cushioning.
- Vibram Black Sands Outsole
- The Black Sands outsole features Vibram's Megagrip technology which provides superior grip and traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- How It Fits
- Designed specifically for sandals, the 827 last cups the foot to lock it in place and provide a secure fit for whatever terrain you encounter. Whether seeking adventure on the trail or roaming around the campsite, this last offers superior stability and comfort.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.