Reintroducing a 1980s Danner Original
The original Danner Jag debuted in the '80s as a lightweight alternative to our classic, heavy-duty hiking boots. After a few years on the trail supporting external frame backpacks and complementing denim cut-offs, the Jag was retired. Now 30 years later, we've re-introduced the Jag as a more versatile version of its former self. It’s comfortable both on the trail and around town, and incorporates durable, lightweight materials, a cushioning EVA midsole, and a new waffle outsole that adapts to a wide variety of terrain. We're proud to re-introduce this Danner original.
|Weight||34 oz per pair|
- Full-Grain Leather & Textile Upper
- For a highly abrasion resistant upper, we combine our premium full-grain leather with durable water repellent (DWR) treated nylon panels.
- Danner Dry
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Two Lace Options
- Because you can never have too many laces, this pair comes with an alternate pair.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- EVA Midsole
- Known for its lightweight properties, EVA is a special polymer that provides excellent cushioning.
- Retro Danner
- This waffle outsole is designed to adapt to a variety of terrains, from sidewalks to light trails.
- How It Fits
- Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Compare Jag Styles
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.