Danner X Orvis
Danner Light II
Danner X Orvis
Danner Light II
Pick up in store
A meeting of outdoor traditions
Known for durability and versatility, Danner and Orvis have become a staple for both hiking and hunting around the globe. For the first time, we've come together to develop a special-edition, USA-made boot – the Orvis Danner Light II. Updated with durable Cordura® side panels in traditional Orvis green, and the premium, waterproof full-grain leather upper sports both Orvis and Danner logos on the tongue. The Orvis Danner Light II also features a Vibram® Sierra outsole with Megagrip, providing the ultimate traction for all terrain and conditions, ideal for chasing down pheasant and locating that perfect fishing spot.
|Weight||61 oz per pair|
|Color||Timber Brown/Orvis Green|
|Outsole||Vibram 1276 Sierra Megagrip|
|Manufacturing||Made in USA|
Made in USA
This classification of manufacturing is our promise that this product was built from top to bottom in our Portland, Ore. factory. Our USA Made boots are built with the same commitment to superior craftsmanship that we’ve been known for since 1932.
- A Collaboration with Orvis
- The Orvis Danner Light II was built to live up not only to one legendary reputation, but two. This limited edition boot borrows the iconic Orvis green and pairs it with our handcrafted Danner style, made in our Portland, Ore. factory.
- Full-Grain Leather & Nylon Upper
- For a durably and highly abrasion resistant upper, we combine our premium full-grain leather with nylon panels.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Two Lace Options
- Because you can never have too many laces, this pair comes with an alternative color.
- Danner Airthotic
- This molded polyurethane instep cups the heel and supports the arch of the foot. Its half-length shape includes perforations to help air flow within your boots.
- PU Midsole
- With integrated polypropylene board to provide support underneath the entire length of the foot.
- Vibram® 1276 Sierra Outsole
- Lightweight comfort with superb shock absorption, this outsole uses Megagrip compound that guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits
- The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of paid services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
Compare Danner Light Styles
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.