Danner Jack III
Danner Jack III
Pick up in store
The latest in our line of gentleman's boots
Reminiscent of our early gentlemen’s boots, the Danner Jack III is a stylish choice built with premium leather on the popular 971X last for a proven fit and clean design, giving you a simple, classic look with beautiful componentry that will last.
|Weight||33 oz per pair|
- Premium Leather Upper
- The upper on this boot is constructed from durable and water-resistant premium leather.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Leather and EVA Midsole
- Made from our premium leather, this traditional midsole construction molds to your foot and holds up extremely well.
- Danner Tualatin Outsole
- The Danner Tualatin Outsole provides traction in and out of urban environments.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot.
- How It Fits
- This boot is built on a new great-fitting, ergonomic last based on our existing 971. It's true to size with more of a gentleman's boot fit updated with added footbed allowance for stability and greater underfoot support. It's easy to wear and comfortable for use in a variety of casual environments.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Compare Danner Jack Styles
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.