Hunt further. Hunt faster.
As we approached the design and development of an entirely new hunting boot, we kept one word in mind – endurance. We worked to build a boot that allows a hunter to hunt longer with less foot fatigue, hunt faster and quieter as they track their prey, and maintain the longevity and durability that we demand out of every product that bears the mark of Danner.
- Oiled Nubuck & 900 Denier Polyester Upper
- We take our top-grain, velvet-like nubuck and oil it to improve its water resistance. This leather upper is extremely durable, while offering a shorter and more comfortable break-in period. It's then paired with abrasion-resistant, camo-dyed polyester to reduce the overall weight of the boot.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Lock & Load Lace System
- Ghillies across the forefoot give a secure fit, while locking speed hooks at the top provide quick, easy lacing.
- Realtree® Xtra® Green Camo
- Realtree Xtra Green pattern is designed to blend with habitats in all variations of green, especially those found in early fall and mid-to-late spring.
- Danner Talon Outsole
- Extremely lightweight, athletic performance in rugged conditions.
- How It Fits
- This boot is built on our DT4 last. This last provides an athletic fit with a tighter heel pocket and a wider toe box. The sleek, streamlined last is excellent for on or off trail hiking.
- 46 oz per pair
- Camo Pattern
- Realtree Xtra Green
- Cushioning Antimicrobial Polyurethane
- Last Type
- Danner Talon
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.