Built for whatever the seasons brings
Named after an Oregon hunting unit that covers territory from mountains to valley and rivers to ocean, the Alsea was built to be the boot to handle it all. Gore-Tex waterproof, breathable protection makes this boot ready for unpredictable weather. The speed hook lacing, Danner Plyolite™ midsole and the grippy traction of the Alsea outsole mean that there’s no terrain too intimidating.
Any terrain and any temperatureWe named the Alsea for the hunting unit in our home state of Oregon. Inspired by territory that encompasses terrain from mountains and valleys to rivers and coastlines, this boot is built to perform in any environment. Decades of hands-on knowledge led us to build the Alsea from a mold that is a consistent customer favorite. It provides an excellent fit, leverages lightweight technologies and is available with optional insulation. Regardless of the climate or the terrain you're heading into, there's an Alsea to fit.
Keep them warm, keep them dry.Any weather is good weather when your feet are warm and dry. The Alsea’s full grain leather and durable textile upper is lined with GORE-TEX. 100% waterproof and breathable, it’ll shield your feet from downpours and errant steps on wet terrain alike. To keep you warm, the Alsea is available in three different weights of Primaloft insulation so you can get the boot to best match your hunting grounds. No need to slog through a day in the field with wet or cold feet.
Comfortable steps on uncomfortable groundNo matter the terrain, the Alsea gives you the traction you need, while keeping you comfortable for every step. Our Plyolite midsole provides a lightweight foundation that is cushioning and improves energy underfoot, while adhering to our rigid focus on durability. An outsole with larger perimeter lugs and interior multi-directional lugs maximize surface contact to provide traction from all angles. With the Alsea, any terrain feels like solid ground.
- Full-Grain Leather & Textile Upper
- For a highly abrasion resistant upper, we combine our premium full-grain leather with durable water repellent (DWR) treated nylon panels.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- 400G PrimaLoft® Insulation
- PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation offers best-in-class insulation for repeated compression and durability, making it the go-to choice for insulated footwear.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Danner Plyolite midsole
- Danner® Plyolite™ midsole offers lightweight comfort and shock absorption.
- Danner® Alsea Outsole
- The Danner® Alsea outsole offers grippy traction in uneven terrain.
- How It Fits
- The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- 56 oz per pair
- 400G PrimaLoft®
- Last Type
- Danner Alsea
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.