South Rim 600
South Rim 600
Pick up in store
Unwavering traction and durability for warmer hikes
The South Rim 600 shares some of your favorites features with our Mountain 600 series such as the Vibram SPE midsole and Vibram Fuga outsole. The South Rim 600 sets itself apart with a Suede and textile upper lined with Air Mesh to make it more hospitable in warmer temperatures.
|Weight||32 oz per pair|
- Suede & Nylon Upper
- Suede leather and abrasion-resistant nylon work together to create a super durable, comfortable upper.
- Air Mesh Lining
- Breathable, moisture-wicking air mesh lining and ventilation technology for comfort in hot weather.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation in addition to superior cushioning and support.
- Vibram® SPE Midsole
- This rubberized EVA midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and won’t break down as easily. This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support.
- Vibram® Fuga Outsole
- With its self-adapting lugs and specially formulated Megagrip compound, this outsole provides incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- How It Fits
- Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included. Please note the South Rim 600 fits slightly large and we recommend sizing down a half size for best fit.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.