Arctic Night 200G
Arctic Night 200G
Be ready for Winter
Made in our Portland, Oregon factory and inspired by the original Mountain Light, the Mountain Pass Winter was created to handle cold days and icy city streets. A breathable GORE-TEX lining and Thinsulate™ insulation keep feet warm and dry in slush and snow. An updated construction method allows us to significantly reduce weight and create out-of-the-box comfort that doesn't come standard for most classic hiking boots. The Vibram® Arctic Grip outsole was designed to keep your footing secure on wet ice, frozen ground or whatever else the colder months have in store.
|Weight||46 oz per pair|
|Shank||Bi Fit Board|
|Outsole||Vibram® Christy Arctic Grip|
|Manufacturing||Made in USA|
Made in USA
This classification of manufacturing is our promise that this product was built from top to bottom in our Portland, Ore. factory. Our USA Made boots are built with the same commitment to superior craftsmanship that we’ve been known for since 1932.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper
- To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- 200G Thinsulate Insulation
- High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Bi Fit Board
- By combining the shank, lasting board, and midsole into a single unified piece that is molded to match the shape and contours of our boots, we were able to reduce a significant amount of weight from the boot without sacrificing support.
- Vibram® Christy Arctic Grip
- Constructed with Vibram's unique Arctic Grip compound for superior grip on ice and wet snow, the Christy outsole offers maximum surface traction without the build-up.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits
- Portland made 503 last has a casual fit without compromising Danner's comfortable lace-to-toe construction. Fits true to size.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. Please note we are unable to replace the liner on this style due to the more technical construction of our lightweight Bi-Fit board. This boot is eligible for a boot stretch, basic and resole packages. See our Recrafting page.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Compare Mountain Pass Styles
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.