Pub Garden Chelsea
Pub Garden Chelsea
Utilitarian in design and dependable in nature
Lace-up or slip-on; change your oil, start that weekend project, pick up some beans at your local roaster. The Pub Garden’s waterproof leather upper and Danner® Dry lining make it a comfortable and durable boot for work in the elements. But utilitarian style and cushioning rubber outsoles offer easy comfort to meet up with friends at the coffee shop before you get started on a full day’s work.
|Weight||30 oz per pair|
|Shank||Bi Fit Board|
- Premium Leather Upper
- The upper on this boot is constructed from durable and water-resistant premium leather.
- Danner Dry
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Bi Fit Board
- By combining the shank, lasting board, and midsole into a single unified piece that is molded to match the shape and contours of our boots, we were able to reduce a significant amount of weight from the boot without sacrificing support.
- Danner Pub Garden Outsole
- Multi-directional low lugs offer greater surface contact while an oil-and-slip-resistant compound provides ultimate traction from the yard to the local watering hole.
- How It Fits
- Based on one of our most popular lasts, the DPDX2 has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the job or on the trail, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile across all styles.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.