Every second matters in your line of work
The Danner Lace-In Boot Zipper was created to allow wearers of our Acadia and Recon styles to get in and out of their boots easily. Once the zipper has been installed using the provided anchoring laces you’ll be able to insert or remove your foot from the boots in a matter of seconds.
- Danner Lace-In Boot Zipper
- This product is designed to ease the transition in and out of our 8" black uniform boots. It has 10 metal eyelets to match up with our Acadia and Recon styles and ships with a set of 54" black anchoring laces. The zipper has a metal YKK pull and plastic teeth.
- Compatible Danner Boot Styles
- Designed to work with our 8" black uniform boots: Acadia styles (21210, 69210, 22600, 22500) and Recon style 69410.
- Contents Included
- Items included in the Lace-In Boot Zipper package: two (2) boot zippers constructed with YKK zippers and 10 eyelets per side of zipper (20 total per zipper), two (2) 54 inch black anchoring laces, instructions for two separate lace-in methods.
- Made in USA
- Unit Dimensions
- Length: 8"
- Material Content
- Black Full Grain Leather, YKK Zipper