Jungle 917 GTX
Jungle 917 GTX
Pick up in store
Made for path or pavement
Steel bridges. Busy streets. Slippery staircases and potholes that come out of nowhere. The urban landscape presents its own challenges, which is why we created the Jungle 917. Because life in the city moves fast, we built them to be as durable as our legendary hiking boots at a lighter weight. The flexible midsole design makes them as comfortable as your favorite running shoes. Minimalist good looks with a military-inspired feel will take you from workday to weekend without missing a beat. And when it comes time to clock out and head for the mountains, these boots can go there, too.
|Weight||32 oz per pair|
- Suede & Nylon Upper
- Suede leather and abrasion-resistant nylon work together to create a super durable, comfortable upper.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Vibram® SPE Midsole
- This rubberized EVA midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and won’t break down as easily. This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support.
- Vibram® 917 Outsole
- Exclusive outsole for Danner featuring XS Trek rubber compound for an optimal balance of durability and traction in wet conditions on the trail or city streets.
- Modernized Stitchdown Construction
- Combines our traditional stitchdown technique with cup sole construction that allows the boot to keep a wider platform while eliminating the need for a buffed sidewall. This gives our sneaker boots a modern aesthetic and lightweight, flexible finish.
- How It Fits
- This boot is built on a new great-fitting, ergonomic last based on our existing 971. It's true to size with more of a gentleman's boot fit updated with added footbed allowance for stability and greater underfoot support. It's easy to wear and comfortable for use in a variety of casual environments.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Compare 917 Series Styles
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.