Jag Dry Weather
Turkish Coffee/Roasted Pecan
Pick up in store
Reintroducing an 80's Danner Original
The original Danner Jag debuted in the 1980s as a lightweight alternative to our classic, heavy-duty hiking boots. After a few years on the trail supporting external frame backpacks and complementing denim cut-offs, the Jag was retired. Now 30 years later, we've reintroduced the Jag as a more versatile version of its former self. It's comfortable both on the trail and around town, and incorporates durable, lightweight materials, a cushioning EVA midsole, and a new waffle outsole that adapts to a wide variety of terrain. We're proud to reintroduce this Danner original.
|Weight||34 oz per pair|
|Color||Turkish Coffee/Roasted Pecan|
- Suede & Mesh Upper
- Water resistant suede leather and breathable mesh create a durable, comfortable upper.
- Mesh Lining
- Lightweight and breathable for total foot comfort.
- Two Lace Options
- Because you can never have too many laces, this pair comes with an alternate pair.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- EVA Midsole
- Known for its lightweight properties, EVA is a special polymer that provides excellent cushioning.
- Retro Danner
- This waffle outsole is designed to adapt to a variety of terrains, from sidewalks to light trails.
- How It Fits
- Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Compare Jag Styles
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.