Pick up in store
Built for whatever the seasons brings
Named after an Oregon hunting unit that covers territory from mountains to valley and rivers to ocean, the Alsea was built to be the boot to handle it all. Gore-Tex waterproof, breathable protection makes this boot ready for unpredictable weather. The speed hook lacing, Danner Plyolite™ midsole and the grippy traction of the Alsea outsole mean that there’s no terrain too intimidating.
|Weight||51 oz per pair|
- Full-Grain Leather & Textile Upper
- For a highly abrasion resistant upper, we combine our premium full-grain leather with durable water repellent (DWR) treated nylon panels.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Danner Plyolite® midsole
- Danner® Plyolite® midsole offers lightweight comfort and shock absorption.
- Danner® Alsea Outsole
- The Danner® Alsea outsole offers grippy traction in uneven terrain.
- How It Fits
- The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Compare Alsea Styles
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.