Pick up in store
Two brands driven to higher standards
Sharing a common drive to get outdoors and build the best tools for life off the beaten path, we’ve partnered with Helinox to create a new camp collection for spring. The special-edition Helinox Chair One and Table One use industry-leading DAC aluminum pole frames, precision engineered nylon joints and an ultra-durable Helinox textile created specifically for this collaboration. The Portland-made Danner Light features a classic Vibram Kletterlift outsole, our renowned stitchdown construction and the same Helinox textile used in the chair and table. DAC aluminum alloy lace hooks and ultra-strong Dyneema laces ensure your boots stay secure on foot. With a focus on precision, durability and performance, the Danner x Helinox collection is the perfect kit for spring hikes and cool nights around the campfire.
|Outsole||Vibram® 148 Kletterlift|
|Manufacturing||Made in USA|
Made in USA
This classification of manufacturing is our promise that this product was built from top to bottom in our Portland, Ore. factory. Our USA Made boots are built with the same commitment to superior craftsmanship that we’ve been known for since 1932.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper
- This boot is constructed with durable full grain leather and panels of waterproof ripstop nylon produced by Helinox.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- DAC Aluminum Hardware
- The Danner Light Helinox features aluminum alloy lace hooks, made exclusively for this style by DAC, a pioneer in manufacturing alloys that provide maximum strength with minimum weight.
- Abrasion-resistant laces
- The laces in the Danner Light Helinox are constructed with abrasion-resistant Dyneema® yarn for increased durability.
- Vibram® Kletterlift Outsole
- Specifically designed for comfort and durability; the heel provides superb shock absorption and the rubber compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits
- The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of paid services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- About Helinox
- Helinox is a leader in the manufacturing of lightweight, reliable outdoor furniture with innovative design, advanced materials and a superb attention to detail.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.