FP Movement Trail 2650
Pick up in store
Tread Lighter, Shine Brighter
With 2,650 miles, the Pacific Crest Trail provides a wide variety of terrain over its epic expanse. Whether you’re out for a weekend nature walk or are looking to get some serious mileage, the PCT has something for you. It’s that need for versatility that inspired our Trail 2650 — a lightweight hiker with a Trailguard TPU shank and an EXO Heel System for stability on challenging grounds. Part of our limited-edition Danner x FP Movement collection, these exclusive colors will stand out on any trail.
- Nubuck Leather Upper
- Our top-grain leather is sanded on the outside to give it a slight nap with a velvet-like feel. This leather upper is extremely durable, while offering a shorter and more comfortable break-in period.
- Mesh Lining
- Lightweight and breathable for total foot comfort.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Danner PlyoGo Midsole
- Ultra-lightweight EVA provides excellent cushioning with optimal weight savings.
- Vibram® 460 Outsole
- Self-adapting lugs and Vibram’s specially formulated Megagrip compound provide long-wearing resilience with incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Danner Trailguard
- Lightweight and supportive, the Trailguard TPU shank provides stability and underfoot protection on rough, uneven terrain.
- How It Fits
- Inspired from trail running, the DT6 last features an 8mm offset from heel to toe with slightly more width in the forefoot for stability and a good-looking, everyday-wearable aesthetic.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Compare Women's Trail 2650 Styles
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.