Danner X Filson
Danner X Filson
Pick up in store
Boots that stand the test of time, built by brands that have done the same.
Danner built its reputation for rugged durability in the logging camps of Oregon. Filson got its start even earlier, outfitting Klondike Gold Rush stampeders with high-quality gear. So it’s only natural that we’d join forces to create a go-anywhere, do-anything boot inspired by classic mountaineering. Made by hand in Portland, Oregon, the Combat Hiker Filson has the same waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining and high-traction Vibram® Bifida outsole as our award-winning Crater Rim boot. If you’re heading into the wilderness with weight on your back, this is the boot that’ll get you where you’re going.
|Weight||58 oz per pair|
|Manufacturing||Made in USA|
Made in USA
This classification of manufacturing is our promise that this product was built from top to bottom in our Portland, Ore. factory. Our USA Made boots are built with the same commitment to superior craftsmanship that we’ve been known for since 1932.
- A Filson Collaboration
- Developed with Filson in the Pacific Northwest, this limited edition boot is handcrafted by Danner in our Portland, Ore. factory. Only available directly from Danner and Filson.
- Nubuck Leather Upper
- Our top-grain leather is sanded on the outside to give it a slight nap with a velvet-like feel. This leather upper is extremely durable, while offering a shorter and more comfortable break-in period.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Abrasion Resistant Fully Wrapping Rand
- An extra thick and tall rubber rand wraps the entire boot in 360° of protection for added abrasion resistance and durability in steep and rough terrain.
- Vibram® Bifida Outsole
- Provides superior traction in rugged environments.
- How It Fits
- The 610 is our most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.