Danner X Roark
Danner X Roark
Pick up in store
Inspired by the Edge of Alaska,
Built for Daily Exploration.
Our friends and masters of adventure-ready apparel at Roark came to us stirred by the idea of an epic trip: a voyage to the ruggedly beautiful Aleutian Islands in search of perfect surf — and the unknown. Planes, trawlers, and ATVs could get them most of the way. But for everything else, dependable boots and tough-as-nails jackets were necessities. So we teamed up to create an exclusive Made in USA collection, inspired by the challenging terrain that rings the Bearing Sea, and built for those that seek adventure.
|Weight||46 oz per pair|
|Shank||Bi Fit Board|
|Outsole||Vibram® 1276 Sierra|
|Manufacturing||Made in USA|
Made in USA
This classification of manufacturing is our promise that this product was built from top to bottom in our Portland, Ore. factory. Our USA Made boots are built with the same commitment to superior craftsmanship that we’ve been known for since 1932.
- Horween Leather and Suede Upper
- We combine Horween leather with durable suede to create an abrasion-resistant upper that will last.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Bi Fit Board
- By combining the shank, lasting board, and midsole into a single unified piece that is molded to match the shape and contours of our boots, we were able to reduce a significant amount of weight from the boot without sacrificing support.
- Vibram® 1276 Sierra Outsole
- Lightweight comfort with superb shock absorption, this outsole uses a rubber compound that guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits
- Portland made 503 last has a casual fit without compromising Danner's comfortable lace-to-toe construction. Fits true to size.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. Please note we are unable to replace the liner on this style due to the more technical construction of our lightweight Bi-Fit board. This boot is eligible for a boot stretch, basic and resole packages. See our Recrafting page.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.