Women's Danner Light II
Women's Danner Light II
Pick up in store
Setting the standard with GORE-TEX liners since 1979
The Danner Light II is USA made, classically designed, and packed with features. A nubuck leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper combined with Danner's stitchdown construction, offer unparalleled durability and stability. The waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX lining keeps feet dry, and the Vibram Kletterlift outsole provides lightweight comfort, superb shock absorption, and great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
|Weight||45 oz per pair|
|Manufacturing||Made in USA|
Made in USA
This classification of manufacturing is our promise that this product was built from top to bottom in our Portland, Ore. factory. Our USA Made boots are built with the same commitment to superior craftsmanship that we’ve been known for since 1932.
- Nubuck Leather & 1000 Denier Nylon Upper
- For superior abrasion- and scuff-resistance, we use full grain nubuck leather combined with lightweight, breathable Denier nylon. This combination offers some of the best protection in cold and wet environments.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Danner Airthotic
- This molded polyurethane instep cups the heel and supports the arch of the foot. Its half-length shape includes perforations to help air flow within your boots.
- Vibram® Kletterlift Outsole
- Specifically designed for comfort and durability; the heel provides superb shock absorption and the rubber compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits
- The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. Please note this last fits slightly long and we recommend sizing down a half size for best fit.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of paid services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
Compare Danner Light Styles
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.