Danner Jack II
Danner Jack II
Pick up in store
A Heritage Classic Returns
Reminiscent of heritage work styles, the Danner Jack II is a gentleman's boot that's been a longtime favorite in our hometown of Portland, Ore. This timeless boot returns with a premium leather upper and our Vintage 270 outsole that gives it a low profile ideal for casual wear.
|Weight||44 oz per pair|
|Outsole||Vintage 270 Outsole|
- Suede Upper
- These uppers are made from rich, durable suede.
- Leather Lined
- This boot features a leather lining for added comfort and a seamless mold to your foot.
- Leather Midsole
- Made from our premium leather, this traditional midsole construction molds to your foot and holds up extremely well.
- Danner Vintage 270 Outsole
- Pure rubber for excellent, thin profile for comfortable, everyday wear.
- Vintage 270 Danner Outsole Construction
- 270 stitches encircle the outsole in this vintage construction method known for is durability.
- How It Fits
- This boot is built on a great-fitting, ergonomic new last, the 971. This last fits true to size with more of a gentleman's boot fit. It's easy to wear and comfortable for use in a variety of casual environments.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Compare Danner Jack Styles
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.