Danner Midweight Trail 2650 Socks
Crew - Brown
Pick up in store
A Breathable Pair to Complement Your Danner Hiking Boots
Whether you're out for the day or the week, these hiking socks are designed to keep you moving comfortably down the trail. They're made of a Merino wool blend that's naturally breathable to help feet stay dry and reduce friction. Gentle compression in the arch provides support as the miles tick by.
|Manufacturing||Made in USA|
|Fabric Content||63% Merino Wool, 34% Nylon, 3% Lycra Spandex|
|Materials||Merino Wool Blend|
|Care Instructions||Machine wash inside out in cold water. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry. No bleach or fabric softener.|
- Non-Mulesed Merino Wool Blend
- Our ethically sourced, non-mulesed Merino Wool blend makes for a naturally breathable, soft, itch-free sock.
- HeiQ Antimicrobial
- These socks are treated with a silver-based HeiQ compound for antimicrobial and odor control.
- Made in USA
- This sock is manufactured in the USA using imported fibers.
- Seam-Free Toe
- Our seam-free toe design helps reduce bunching and blisters.
- Cushion and Venting
- Targeted cushioning where you need it in addition to ventilation channels to help regulate temperature.
- Arch Support
- Our socks are designed with arch support to help reduce fatigue.