Lightweight and low profile trail walker
Leveraging technology from some of our most popular hikers, the Camp Sherman combines a durable full-grain leather upper with a Danner Plyolite rubberized midsole and Vibram Approach outsole to create a lightweight trail hiker that doesn’t compromise on durability and traction.
|Weight||26 oz per pair|
- Full-Grain Leather Upper
- To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- Mesh Lining
- Lightweight and breathable for total foot comfort.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation in addition to superior cushioning and support.
- Vibram® Approach Outsole
- The Vibram® Approach outsole balances with multi-directional lugs for extra traction and surface contact.
- How It Fits
- Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.