Bull Run Moc Toe
8" Tobacco Black Wedge
Pick up in store
Built in the USA with a dedication to quality that goes back to 1932, the Bull Run is a utilitarian work boot with a timeless design that stays in style when you punch out. The oiled, full-grain leather upper is the perfect blend of strong and soft. Combine that with the sturdy Danner Wedge outsole and you get all-day comfort that lasts.
|Traction||Oil & Slip Resistant|
|Best For||Indoor Work, Outdoor Work, All-Around Work|
|Protection||Electrical Hazard Certified|
|Safety||ASTM F2892-18 EH|
|Manufacturing||Made in USA with Imported Components|
|Toe Protection||Plain Toe|
Made in USA with Imported Components
We source the best materials from around the world and utilize some construction work overseas before shipping partially assembled components to be finished in our Portland, Oregon factory. Once in our factory, the boot uppers are formed and the entire bottom of the boot is constructed by hand, giving us greater control over the finished product. This manufacturing process allows us to bring you a less expensive USA made boot without compromising the quality you expect from Danner.
- Full-Grain, Oiled Leather Upper
- After incorporating oil into the tanning process, we take the oiled, full-grain leather and put it through a series of rigorous testing to ensure its strength and durability. This form of leather is more resistant to water and other liquid damage and requires less maintenance over time.
- Unlined Leather Upper
- Lighter weight with cool comfort in warmer temperatures, our unlined leather boots will mold perfectly to your foot.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection
- Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Danner Wedge Outsole
- The non-marking, oil-and-slip resistant Danner Wedge outsole provides cushioning, lightweight support, traction, and won't track debris. The soft polyurethane compound is designed for maximum comfort for long days on smooth indoor surfaces, such as concrete and wood. Not recommended for daily use on asphalt.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits
- Portland made 503 last has a casual fit without compromising Danner's comfortable lace-to-toe construction. Fits true to size.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of paid services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Compare Bull Run Styles
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.