American crafted for American craftswomen
Over ten years ago, we released the very first Quarry work boot. Since then, it has become a staple for workers around the country. And now, for the first time, we've brought manufacturing of the Quarry, using imported parts, to our Portland, Oregon, factory, at the same time making major improvements to its comfort and durability.
Built to lastThrough research and evaluation of previously worn Quarrys, we noticed the midsole was one of the first parts of the boot to break down. For that reason we worked with Vibram to integrate a new highly durable, 12 Iron Vibram midsole with our updated and rugged outsoles.
Wear more. Buy less.Through a comprehensive field test, we noticed that the back heel stitch was a high wear area from workers kicking their boots off at the end of the day. With a simple redesign, we built additional durability into the Quarry by simply moving the back stitch to the outside of the heel.
Increased comfortAnyone who wears boots all day knows that comfort is essential. With the launch of the new Quarry, we integrated a construction developed for the military that features a highly comfortable, breathable and extremely durable collar, requiring absolutely no break in time.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper
- To ensure its quality, we put our leather through nine different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- GORE-TEX® (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX® liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Triple Stitched
- Hyper-strong thread is used to triple stitch our toughest boots.
- Alloy Toe (AT)
- Our alloy toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11M I/75 C/75 EH standards and ASTM F2413-11 F I/75 C/75 EH.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Quarry Midsole
- Upgraded the midsole to a single, solid piece for increased longevity
- Vibram® Quarry Outsole
- This exclusive outsole features a 90º heel, an oil- and slip- resistant rubber compound, and a non-linear lug pattern for superior traction and debris release.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits
- The 610 is our most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- 63 oz per pair
- Oil & Slip Resistant
- EH Certified
- Last Type
- Vibram Quarry
- Made in USA with Imported Components
- ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
- Toe Protection
- Alloy Toe
Made in USA with Imported Components
We source the best materials from around the world and utilize some construction work overseas before shipping partially assembled components to be finished in our Portland, Oregon factory. Once in our factory, the boot uppers are formed and the entire bottom of the boot is constructed by hand, giving us greater control over the finished product. This manufacturing process allows us to bring you a less expensive USA made boot without compromising the quality you expect from Danner.