All day comfort and durability
The Micro Crew Cushion features Darn Tough’s unique technology. Their True Seamless construction gives you a lightweight, dense sock with an undetectable toe seam that ensures a comfortable fit with no slipping or bunching. Made in Vermont with fine gauge merino wool, these socks keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Anti-microbial and breathable, they can be worn more than once while you're traveling or if you just missed laundry day. This sock hits just above your boot line and has extra cushioning beneath the foot for support out on the trail.
- Micro Crew Height
- A shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peaks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
- Darn Tough Light Cushion
- A thin layer of cushioning along base of foot for a closer, lightweight fit inside your boot. Features a zero friction heel, True Seamless construction, fine gauge knitting, and is naturally antimicrobial.
- About Darn Tough
- The sign outside their Northfield, Vermont mill reads “Nobody ever outsourced anything for quality.” Darn Tough makes socks. That is all they do and that is all they have ever done. They use the finest raw materials, latest knitting technology, and are so confident in every pair of socks that they offer an unconditional lifetime guarantee. If you can put a hole in their socks, they will replace them free of charge.
- Micro Crew
- Made in USA
- Fabric Content
- 54% Nylon, 42% Merino Wool, 4% Lycra® Spandex
- Care Instructions
- Machine Wash Warm, Tumble Dry Low or Line dry, Do Not Bleach