Lace-to-toe style in an easy chukka height
The Tramline brings easy-wearing, chukka styling to Danner's original mountain boot aesthetic. Handcrafted in Portland, Oregon, this boot features rich Horween leather, Vibram Cristy outsoles, and all-around great styling.
- Horween Leather
- A naturally treated leather providing a slightly unique aesthetic for each hide, which may result in some variation amongst pairs of boots. On any boot that uses Horween Chromexcel leathers, you may see a slight amount of blooming, which is a natural characteristic of that type of leather.
- Leather Lined
- For added comfort and a seamless mold to your foot, this boot is leather lined.
- Leather-Lined Collar
- Provides extra padding at the ankle for an easier break-in period.
- Vibram® Cristy Outsole
- Maximum surface traction without the build-up. This rubber compound guarantees cushion and traction on various terrain.
- How It Fits
- The 650 M last offers a women's specific fit with ample room through the toe box while maintaining exceptional support and stability. This women's specific fit is based off our popular 650 last used for many of our classic styles and offers the most universal fit for everyday wear.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- 41 oz per pair
- Last Type
- 650 M
- Vibram Cristy
- Made in USA
Made in USA
This classification of manufacturing is our promise that this product was built from top to bottom in our Portland, Ore. factory. Our USA Made boots are built with the same commitment to superior craftsmanship that we’ve been known for since 1932.